Want to trade for Nefera and werecat 3pack
my daughter really wants Nefera and the cheerleader 3 pack with torelai. Open is OK, as long as not broke. I have to trade if interested, 2 Catty Noir, Deuce Scaris, Holt Hyde in swimwear. All NIB. Or I will buy for right price too. I prefer Paypal.
Werecat 2 Pack, DOTD Cleo accessories, DOTD Cleo nude doll, Wave 1 Cleo nude doll & assorted MH items for sale!
Hello fellow MH fans! I have a couple of things for sale, and thought some of you might be interested! My phone is not being cooperative at the moment so I can’t upload any pics right this minute, but I’ll try my best for now to describe everything in as much detail as possible while in the mean time attempting to get all of these pictures to work (sorry for any trouble).
1. BNIB Werecat 2-pack Meowlody & Purrsephone (box is brand spankin new and their faces are as perfect as these particular dolls are going to get) > I’m asking for retail price $35 + shipping
2. DOTD Cleo accessories — this includes her feather earrings, gold bracelet, necklace, phone, bag, dress + legging, shoes (there’s some slight damage to the right one but it isn’t really noticeable), as well as the invitation and picture cards that have Cleo’s writing on the back that come in the box. I’m asking for $20 + shipping for all of this.
3. DOTD Cleo nude - BEWARE THIS DOLL IS DAMAGED, her left foot has been chewed up and some of the tinsel in her hair has come unglued, but other than that she’s good. I’ll only be asking for $3 + shipping for this one, the only reason that I’m not throwing her away is because I know that a lot of people would kill for this doll even as damaged as she is (she also comes her little turquoise brush).
4. Wave 1 Cleo nude - BEWARE THIS DOLL IS DAMAGED, she has some serious glue issues — her hair is oily, greasy, smells like pine sap, and her bangs are coming unglued as well — and like I said before the only reason that I’m not throwing her away is because I know that a lot of people would kill for this doll even as damaged as she is. She’ll be going for $5 + shipping, and comes with her little gold brush.
5. I have extras of both Wave 1 Cleo and Wave 1 Deuce’s pets, Hissette and Perseus, and they will be going for $5 and $7 + shipping respectively. They are in great condition!
6. I have an extra pair of Wave 1 Deuce’s shades. They will be going for $5 + shipping and are also in great condition.
If you’re interested just drop me an ask in my askbox (email@example.com) or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much to everyone who actually took the time to read this really long post! : D
If you think it is ok as a white person to paint yourself brown for the sake of matching a POC character better you need to educate yourself on some history.
Read up on Blackface on wikipedia.
Painting yourself grey/blue/pink/purple/white[as in the EXACT COLOR]
is NOT THE SAME.
MIB Werecat Sisters 2 pack up for trade/sale!
Hello everybody! So, through a holiday mix up I received a Werecat Sisters set by accident and I was wondering if anyone was interested in either trading or buying it off of me since I already have them? They are MIB and are looking good! For those interested in a trade I’m looking specifically for:
1. Forbitten Love Set (I would kill for these two!!)
2. Ghoulia’s scooter w/ doll
3. I Heart Fashion Abbey (I’d like at least five extra dollars/some other equivalent thrown in for this one since I’m pretty sure she’s under $35)
For all who are interested in just buying them right off of me they will be going for retail price at 35$ + shipping! I also have pics available and I would be happy to send them to you, so feel free to message me @ forgetpolitics.tumblr.com or my email email@example.com! Merry Christmas everyone! : D
So I always see people being upset about how there is no varying body type for the monster high dolls. For the most part they are all very thin, of a certain height, etc. The only real variance is of face mold and hand mold.
But there is a very valid reason for that!
It isn’t because ew fat people are gross, but it is because they [being mattel] want people to buy the clothing and be able to mix and match it on these dolls. As adults most of us don’t move the clothes from Venus to Draculaura, so this sort of goes over our heads. For a parent being able to buy one clothing pack that will fit all the dolls is a good thing, instead of having to buy 4 packs for 4 different dolls.
And don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying boo variation is gross! I am a plus size girl! A plus size doll would be fun to see, but I realistically don’t see it happening. And honestly, I am not too upset about it.
[Yes I know Howleen is shorter and Nefera is taller but those are outliers. For the most part the main series of dolls have been around the same size and shape.]
Wanting to Trade or Sell!
Clawdeen is NIB,while I reboxed Howleen and redid her hair,she is missing her Striped Stocking so I added Torelai’s Orange Scarf.
Hoping to get two dolls for two Dolls (does not need to be NIB)
Looking for DOTD Cleo,Gil,Wave 1 Clawdeen or Lagoona,Killer Style Clawdeen,Scaris Ghoulia and/or Sweet 1600 Clawd
My Tumblr is http://levathia.tumblr.com/
WTT for DOTD Deuce
HI! I am looking to trade for a DOTD Deuce…used or missing accessories IS FINE!
I just want the doll..even a nude doll is okay! ! :)
So I am hoping to trade him for Gloom beach Clawdeen… she missing her shoes, and the cardigan.
I also have a wave 1 Lagoona I could throw in too however she is missing her leg fins. =/
I am in need of the new Scaris Skeltia doll, the Scaris cafe, Abbey’s ice bed, Jackson Jekyll with glasses, and a GIL!!!! I also would like Torlei. My daughter is obsessed and I have called for days looking for any of these!!! Please if anyone can help please please let me know:) thanks!!!!!!
Petition: Mattel, stop using glue in the manufacturing of dolls!
I’ve finally decided it’s time to look into gathering some signatures and letting Mattel know that people are unhappy about the glue issue, and not only are they unhappy but they’re not alone. If you’ve had your dolls ruined by glue, become sticky, or even lose their hair in clumps from this problem - sign! Let others know they’re not alone and let Mattel know their customers are unhappy with these shoddy manufacturing practices!