In honour of the opening Skell Dolls, and the beginning of my commissions service, I’m putting up a giveaway to thank everyone who has shown interest in my work and helped me not give up.
Up for grabs:
- One, free custom painted basic Spectra Vondergeist doll, to be painted as the winner chooses.The photos above are examples of my work, and are all up for sale in Skell Dolls.I have the doll in my room, brand new in her box, just waiting to be painted.
- Like Skell Dolls on Facebook for 1 ticket
- Share Skell Dolls on Facebook for 3 tickets
- Reblog as many times as you like for 1 ticket each time
- Message me your FB name on tumblr so I can match names to tumblr accounts.
- Likes on this post do not count
- Free shipping
- Winner will be chosen on the 30th July using Random.org with a log of all the tickets so keep your inboxes open
Thanks so much everyone, good luck~!
Hey guys, go check this giveaway out! <3
rerooting repair tip
Customizing tool: Loctite Vinyl Glue
When I reroot my dolls I always find this useful for repairing a gash, large holes or sealing up a part line (If I want to place it somewhere else) on the head.
I always see a lot of people who have issues with rehairing, and make holes in their dolls head.
here is a great solution!
Alright guys, I’m looking for a DotD three pack!
I really, really don’t care if they’re unboxed, as long as their hair is in good condition and they have all their accessories.
I am looking to trade two bnib dolls for them, since dolls here are more expensive than in the states. I can easily get
- Basic Spectra
- Basic Holt
- Basic Abbey
- Basic Operetta
- Basic Nefera
- Sweet 1600 Clawdeen
- Wave 2 Clawdeen
- Classrooms Ghoulia
- Classrooms Lagoona
- Classrooms Frankie
I also do custom dolls so if you’re interested in those I can give you a link to my flickr and could trade a couple of those.
Please message me, I am really desperately looking for these dolls and know I will never find them here.
Dead Master Monster High Custom
I’m a fan of the Black Rock Shooter character designs and I’m especially fond of Dead Master. I took some liberties with this version and my only regret is that I wish she had a scythe of some sort.
You can see more photos of her here: [link]
And you can pick her up here: [link]
If you would like to commission me, please follow this [link]
Cleo repaint~ This time I tried to paint it a little closer to how I draw; more simple. I like white themes.