Confirmation Scarah Screams is the SDCC Exculsive!
Haven’t seen anyone else post about this yet but I just saw on Matty Collector about the SDCC Pre-sale
May 25, 2012
SDCC is right around the corner and, as we’ve done since 2010, we’re going to offer a limited amount of products to be pre-ordered here at MattyCollector.com for pick-up at San Diego Comic-Con. It’s first-come, first-served and there are no promises you’ll be able to purchase a voucher for every product. But once you’ve got your voucher, you’re guaranteed to get everything at SDCC!
Here’s how the voucher pre-sale works (please read carefully, because there are important limitations):
- Be here at MattyCollector.com on Wednesday May 30th at 9 a.m. PT (noon ET).
- Choose the items you want and add them to your cart. There’s a purchase limit of 6 units per person per product, on all products.
- Your credit card will be charged and a confirmation email (voucher) will be sent.
- To redeem your voucher for the specified products, you must present a printout of the email confirming your order (voucher), along with a photo ID, your 2012 San Diego Comic-Con badge, and the credit card used for this transaction in person on Thursday July 12th, Friday July 13th, or Saturday July 14th from 7 AM – 11 AM or 3 PM – 7 PM in the Torrey Pines room at the Marriot San Diego Hotel and Marina, which is just next door to (and connected to) the San Diego Convention Center.
- If you’re only attending San Diego Comic-Con on Sunday July 15th, this option is not available to you.
- If you don’t pick up your product by the end of the show on Saturday July 14th, your product will go into the products available for sale at the show on Sunday. You may be able to purchase it then, but there are no guarantees.
- The voucher pre-sale ends June 14th at 11:59pm PT, however product is subject to availability so shop early for best selection.
All sales are final. There are NO REFUNDS so be sure you can personally pick up your purchase(s) at SDCC no later than Saturday July 14th.Products cannot be shipped. This option is for pick up at SDCC only, and only available to SDCC attendees (badges will be required).
Now that that’s out of the way, on to the fun stuff! Here’s this year’s list of products created just for SDCC and available for order during the voucher pre-sale:
- Masters of the Universe® Classics Vykron™ (Barbarian)
- Bruce Wayne to Batman™ The Dark Knight Rises™ Movie Masters® Figure
- DC Universe Tiny Titans
- DC Universe DC Comics Vertigo™ Death
- DC Universe Polly Pocket® DC Comics Villains Set
- Disney • Pixar Cars 2012 Comic-Con Mater
- Ghostbusters™ Zuul gatekeeper of Gozer
- Hot Wheels® Scooby-Doo!™ THE MYSTERY MACHINE
- Hot Wheels® K.I.T.T. Knight Industries Two Thousand
- Monster High® Scarah Screams™ Doll
The voucher pre-sale is the best way to guarantee you get all your most-wanted items, but if you miss this sale or the product you want is sold out for pre-sale, all of them will be available for purchase at our booth at SDCC on a first-come, first-served basis.
Not going to SDCC? We’ll have limited quantities of some items available here at MattyCollector.com on Monday, July 23rd at 9 a.m. PT (noon ET). We’re still working out the final list of available items but we’ll definitely have Vykron™ packed in either spaceman or military warrior garb.
That’s everything for now! Remember, the sale starts Wednesday, May 30th at 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET). Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too. And one last thing… Scott “Toy Guru” Neitlich is posting video previews on the MattyCollector.com YouTube channel , so check it out and subscribe so you don’t miss a single one!
I’m in Del Rio with my husband and we checked the local HEB and Wal-Mart.
- Found Lagoona’s Pack at HEB but they had at least 2 others at Wal-Mart.
- Found Abbey’s Pack at Wal-Mart, I got the last one.
- They had 1 Clawdeen Pack at HEB and 1 at Wal-Mart. And they had 2 Operetta Pack at HEB and 3 at Wal-Mart.
I am currently looking for a SS Abbey. I am only wanting the doll, but if it is possible I will take her and her swimsuit outfit. I am willing to trade one of my nude dolls as well as an outfit for it. If you are interested, please contact me and I will tell you which outfit and doll I am willing to trade.
To MH collectors in around Terre Haute, Indiana
The SOUTH Walmart has a bluemillion CAM packs of the bee, 3-eyed girl, and skeleton, as well as a skull shores ghoulia, Draculaura, a TON of Draculaura’s car, and several Cam sets with torsos.
Also, the BigLots down the road has 2 fashion packs for Deuce (the gym/basketball set)
Thought y’ought to know.
(Especially since i was too poor to get the skelly girl D: > /sobs)
New Clawdeen for sale
My first Clawdeen repaint, and I LOVE her! She’s all roundy-faced and cute like Draculaura and Frankie. <3 But her nose is waaaayyy more adorable!
Anyway, this girl’s up on ebay »> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170838096132